The Falke was my second build. I painted it with a Tamiya rattle cans (as seen below) and have wanted to strip and hand paint it for some time now.
So, for a subject to demo paint, I decided to use the Falke. First, I had to strip the enamel paint off it. Enter GUNZE, Mr Color Thinner for the job.
I then primed the model with Army Painters metallic primer. After giving a coat of Mr Color metallic, I covered the model with Mr Color Silicon Barrier. The photos below are after the first coats of lacquer paint, Copic marker pre-weathering and application of large decals.
That all for now, folks.
And I just noticed the letter E is not centered....