Sunday, December 20, 2015

maschinen krieger - Prototype Melusine. Resin conversion kit by Re-Build.

AKA "Proto Mel", the kit from Rebuild works with the WAVE PKA Gustav, Ketzer, Fredrik or Konrad. It was produced for WF. I picked up a couple over the last two years from Yahoo Japan. 

Messing around with Instagram filters....


I really like the photo below. It captures a time during the build process where I should have considered stopping acalling the model done. While I like what I am ending up with now finish wise, seeing this photo again, I like the point ar which the model was at so much more. Hind sight is 20/20. 
After lacquer paints and oil slurry wash. I wish I stopped here.

I'm playing with filters and photo tools to exaggerate the model's details and colour to see the degree of vividness I like. Then I might try to replicate the finish the photo portrays so that the model in person appears close to it.

Photo using Instagram and iPhone photo adjustment tools

With out photo adjustment tools